Grow With Us
Position: Accounts Payable Specialist
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department and other departments as needed.
- Process invoices in the accounting system, match invoices to purchase orders and receiving tickets, verify accuracy of invoices and investigate any discrepancies.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from project managers, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Assist with preparation of sales and use tax returns.
- Daily data entry of key production transactions.
- Reconcile vendor statements to accounting records.
- Process ACH and check payments for vendors.
- Electric/Capitol City Electric, Inc. is expanding its electrical workforce in the Norfolk/Columbus area, and have opportunity to work in commercial and industrial projects. Apply for our Electrician Journeymen position below!
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) equivalent.
- Two years of related experience or training.
- Knowledge of accounts payables practices, general office procedures, and job cost accounting.
- Proficient use of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to effectively identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels throughout the organization.
- Demonstrate technical aptitude.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently
- An Associate’s Degree in Accounting or Business.
- Experience with Foundation.
- Experience in the construction industry.
- Passionate individual who drives to excel and deliver exceptional results.
- Generous 401k Match
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (Spouse & Children)
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible schedule
How to Apply
- Interested in joining the Cap City Team? Here’s what to do next:
- Download an application
- Print & Fill out the application
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ll reach out!