Are You Ready To Grow With Us?
Position: Lead Estimator
- Estimation Experience for large commercial/industrial projects
- Ability to read/understand plans and specifications.
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
- Ability to complete assignments on time and on schedule.
- Strong computerized estimating skills, detail oriented, and the ability to multitask.
- Good organizational skills and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and Bluebeam Studio.
- Ability to learn new software if needed.
- Bid projects with enough detail to provide an accurate budget.
- Review specifications and drawings to determine scope of work.
- Prepare scope of work for budgets and bids.
- Responsible for estimating system, database, and labor factors.
- Track and analyze competition and market pricing.
- Responsible for the timely completion of required documents.
- Identify possible areas for value engineering cost savings.
- Participate in project kick-off and turn-over meetings.
- Maintain positive working relationships with customer and contractors.
- Electrical Background a plus
- Management Experience
- ConEst Estimation proficiency or similar software
How to Apply
Interested in joining the Cap City Team? Here’s what to do next:
- Download an application
- Print & Fill out the application
- Send it to email@example.com
- Then we’ll reach out!
Culture & Projects
LES Phase 001 | Lincoln, NE
911 Call Center | Columbus, NE
Cap City Cookout | Lincoln, NE